Remembering Pamela

A place for friends of Pamela Darnell to share their memories

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Pam's Being Rewarded in Heaven

"Maybe," she said, "Pam was just too good for this world." (from the entry below)
 
I keep telling myself this over and over and over again... it's so true. It's such an unspeakably huge loss to the world... but in a way... I think it might've been a blessing or reward of some sort to her. She doesn't have to deal w/ all the bad things in this world any longer, and she'll never hurt again. She's in the presence of her Lord and Savior now... praise God!!! She's lucky in a way... I just miss her soooooo much and still can't believe she's gone. It just doesn't seem real to me just yet... the pain and sadness does... but the reality of it all still hasn't completely sunk in yet. I'm not even sure it ever will.
 
To the Darnell Family :
   I want you all to know that you're all still in my thoughts and prayers everyday, as are the Millers!!! And, thankyou for sharing her with the world and the Gardner-Webb community as long as you could!!! She truly meant the world to so many people!!! And, we'll never forget her!!! She was a light shining in the darkness, as we are all called to be.....
 
      ~Robin Taylor~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home